- Corporate name is: Arquitectura Lúdica S.L.
- CIF is B65123374
- Registered office is in Ganduxer 53 At 08021 Barcelona
- Email: email@example.com
- Social activity is: Travel agency and other education
This translates into the commitment to maintain and grant business relationships in a secure manner by protecting personal data and complying with the right to privacy of each user of our website.
1. WHAT ARE THE PERSONAL DATA?
A small approach is important, therefore, the USER should know that a personal data would be any information about a person who provides us when you visit our website, in our case name and email, and if you buy a product in need of an invoice, We will request full address, name, surnames and DNI or CIF.
In addition, with the website browsing, certain information is automatically stored for technical reasons such as the IP address assigned by your Internet access provider.
- PRINCIPLES FOR DATA PROCESSING
To process your personal data, I will apply the following principles according to the RGPD:
- Principle of license, loyalty and transparency: we will require your consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of several specific objectives that are in clear and understandable form.
- Principle of minimization of data: We will only request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which you have already been previously informed to the USER.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: as it will later be able to verify, the data will be maintained during no more time of the necessary one for the ends of the treatment, in function to the purpose, the corresponding term of conservation will be informed, in the case of subscriptions, periodically we will review the lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Personal data is confidential. You should know that all measures aimed at preventing unauthorized access or the use of user data by third parties.
2. PURPOSE, LEGITIMATION, CATEGORY OF DATA COLLECTED, CONSENT TO TREATMENT, MINORS
As stated in the regulations, I inform you that, through the contact forms, or subscriptions, data is collected, which is stored in a file, with the exclusive purpose of sending electronic communications, such as: bulletins (newsletters), new posts (posts), commercial offers, free webinars, as well as other communications that I can understand interesting about the subject. The fields marked as mandatory completion, are essential to realize the expressed purpose.
Ultimately, the PURPOSE is the following:
- Travel agency
- Manage the list of subscribers and users assigned to the web.
- Manage the doubts raised
- Manage web clients
- Content supply on the blog
Only the owner will have access to your data, and under no circumstances, this data will be transferred, shared, transferred, or sold to any third party.
In no case will there be a different use than the purpose for which the data have been collected nor will we give this information to a third party.
2.2 UNDERAGE USERS
In the event of being older than fourteen years, you can register at https://artchitectours.com without the prior consent of your parents or guardians.
What happens if you are under 14?
In this case, the consent of your parents or guardians will be obligatory so that we can process your personal data.
Warning: If you are under fourteen years old and have not obtained the consent of your parents, you can not register on the web, so we will proceed to deny your request if you have proof of it.
Thanks to the consent, we can treat your data being a mandatory requirement to be able to subscribe to the website.
As you know, you can withdraw your consent at the time you want.
We will be legitimated to deal with your data for the fulfillment of legal obligations in fiscal, mercantile and accounting matters, for billing and keeping accounts.
2.4 CATEGORY OF THE DATA
The data collected at any time are specially protected, but are categorized as identifying data.
2.5 TIME OF CONSERVATION OF THE DATA
We will keep your data for the legally established time or until you request to delete them.
2.6 ACCURACY AND VERACITY OF THE DATA
Obviously, the User is solely responsible for the accuracy and accuracy of the data sent to me, exempting me from any type of responsibility in this regard.
As a user, you must guarantee the accuracy and authenticity of the personal data provided, providing complete and correct information in the different data collection forms.
3. COMPLIANCE WITH THE APPLICATION LEGISLATION.-
We are currently governed by the European Regulation on Data Protection, which is why, among others, the regulations that we comply with.
Also, Arquitectura Lúdica S.L. informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the USER for the treatment of your email for commercial purposes at any time.
We inform you that the data provided, as well as the data derived from your navigation, are stored in the numbers of Arquitectura Lúdica S.L. and treated for the purpose of meeting your request and maintaining the relationship established in the forms you sign.
Additionally, the USER consents to the processing of their data in order to inform them, by any means, including email, of products and services of Arquitectura Lúdica S.L.
In case of not authorizing the processing of your data for the purpose indicated above, the USER may exercise his right to object to the processing of his data under the terms and conditions set forth in the section “Exercise of Rights”.
4. SECURITY MESURES
Arquitectura Lúdica S.L. informs you that we have implemented the security measures of a technical and organizational nature necessary to ensure the security of your personal data and avoid their alteration, loss and treatment and / or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment. All this in accordance with the provisions of the current General Regulation on Data Protection.
Also, you are informed that additional measures have been established in order to strengthen the confidentiality and integrity of the information in your organization. Continuously maintaining the supervision, control and evaluation of the processes to ensure respect for the privacy of the data.
Likewise, as you can see, the website has an SSL certificate, which guarantees the security of your data once again.
5. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
Those individuals who have provided their data through https://artchitectours.com/, may contact the owner of the same in order to exercise their rights of access to their data, rectification or deletion, limitation and opposition regarding their rights. the data incorporated in their files.
The fastest and easiest method would be to access your user account directly and modify your data or delete your user account. Any information that you need to store, by virtue of a legal or contractual obligation, will be blocked and only used for those purposes instead of being deleted.
The interested party, in this case, you, may exercise their rights through written communication addressed to Arquitectura Lúdica S.L. with the reference “Data protection”, specifying your data, proving your identity and the reasons for your request at the following address:
Arquitectura Lúdica S.L.
Ganduxer 53 At 08021 Barcelona
Another way to exercise rights is through email, by writing to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. LINKS OR EXTERNAL LINKS
As a service to our visitors, on occasion I may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by the Website. Therefore, I do not guarantee, nor do I accept responsibility for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Please, before providing your personal information to these third-party websites, please note that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
8. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FILE AND RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
As basic information, you should know that the person in charge of the data file is Arquitectura Lúdica S.L.
As responsible for treatment outside the aforementioned responsible:
Arquitectura Lúdica S.L. has contracted the services of Hosting a FLASHACTIVA (Identified with the commercial brand Flashactiva), with registered office at C /. Brutau, 21. 08203, Sabadell (Barcelona).
9. SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES ON THIS WEBSITE
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of my activity, https://artchitectours.com/ uses the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
- Hosting: Flashactiva
- Web platform: WordPress.Org and Woocommerce
- WordPress template: Avada
- Template for Woo commerce: Avada
- Messaging and bulletin delivery services: SendinBlue
- Privacy of tracking sources used on this site: Google (Analytics)
In https://artchitectours.com/ we also study the preferences of its users, their demographic characteristics, their traffic patterns, and other information together to better understand who our audience is and what they need. The tracking of our users’ preferences also helps us show you the most relevant advertisements.
The user and, in general, any individual or legal entity, may establish a hyperlink or technical link device (for example, links or buttons) from their website at https://www.artchitectours.com/ (the “Hyperlink”). The establishment of the Hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between https://www.artchitectours.com/ and the owner of the site or web page where the Hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance or approval by https://www.artchitectours.com/ of its contents or services. In any case, https://www.artchitectours.com/ reserves the right to prohibit or disable any hyperlink to the Website at any time.
10. DO YOU NOT WANT TO RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM US OR DO YOU WANT TO REVOKE YOUR CONSENT?
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of June 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce may oppose the use of your information for advertising purposes, market research or development of satisfaction surveys in any at the moment, as well as revoke your consent at any time (without retroactive effect).
To do this, you must send an email to the address email@example.com. If you have received advertising by email, you can also object from said email by clicking on the link included in it by following the instructions that will be provided. Another simpler way would be to access your user account and select the corresponding options.
Please keep in mind that our systems may require a period of time that in no case will exceed 48 hours for your opposition or revocation to take effect, understanding that during this period of time you can continue to receive messages.
In relation to the management of their data associated with the social profiles of Arquitectura Lúdica S.L, the exercise of the right of access will depend on the functionality of the social network and the possibilities of accessing the information of the user profiles. With regard to the rights of access and rectification, we recommend that you can only be satisfied in relation to that information that is under the control of Arquitectura Lúdica S.L .
You can also stop interacting, follow or receive information from the social profiles of Arquitectura Lúdica S.L., remove content that no longer interests you or restrict who shares your connections, through the mechanisms stipulated in the different social networks.
11. PERSONAL DATA CAPTURE SYSTEMS AND THEIR PURPOSE
- Forms of subscription to contents: within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription managed by SendinBlue in order to send marketing campaigns by email, subscription management and sending newsletters or news.
- Comments form: The website includes a form whose purpose is to comment on the articles and give their opinion respecting the freedom of expression. The user will be able to post comments in the posts that are published. The personal data entered in the form to insert these comments will be used exclusively to moderate them and publish them, also collecting these data that will be stored in the Flashactiva servers.
- Contact form: There is a contact form whose purpose is the answer of queries, suggestions or professional contact. In this case the email address will be used to respond to them and send the information that the user requires through the web, these data will be stored in the Flashactiva and SendinBlue servers.
- Tracking systems used in this site: Google (Analytics), in https://www.artchitectours.com/ the preferences of its users, its demographic characteristics, its traffic patterns, and other information are also studied in order to better understand who constitutes your audience and what it needs. The tracking of our users’ preferences also helps us show you the most relevant advertisements.
We will not share, sell, rent your personal information with other parties. We may share certain information with authorized third-party service providers necessary to provide you with some services.
12. SOCIAL PLUGINS
On our website we offer links and services related to different social networks (ex. “Like” on Facebook). If you are a member of a social network and click on the corresponding link, the provider of the social network may link your profile data with the information of your visit to said web page.
Therefore, it is advisable to inform you about the functions and policies on the processing of personal data of the respective social network, if you access one of our web pages with any of their profiles on social networks or share information through them.
You can access the privacy policies of the different social networks at any time, as well as configure your profile to guarantee your privacy. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the conditions of use of these social networks before you start using them:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/323540651073243/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?_l=es_ES
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Google +: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es&gl=es
- Youtube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es&gl=es
- Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/es/privacy-policy
13. ACCEPTANCE, CONSENT AND REVOCABILITY
The User declares to have been informed of the conditions on protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the treatment thereof by Arquitectura Lúdica S.L. in the form and for the purposes indicated in the legal notice.
As you know and we have communicated throughout the present privacy policies, at any time you can revoke your data, but always without retroactive character.