I can guarantee that you are in a 100% safe space, therefore, complying with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, then it is stated:
1.1. Identifying data of the entity in charge
As stated in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, I hereby declare that:
- Company name is: Arquitectura Lúdica S.L.
- CIF is B65123374
- The registered office is located at Ganduxer 53 At 08021 Barcelona. Spain.
- Email: email@example.com
- Social activity is: Travel agency and other education
1.2. Purpose of the website
The services provided by the person responsible for the website are the following:
- Travel Agency
- Manage the list of subscribers and users assigned to the web
- Manage the doubts raised
- Content supply on the blog
1.4. Use of the website and capture of information:
1.4.1 USE OF THE WEBSITE
The web page https://artchitectours.com, from now on “THE SITE”, provides access to articles, information, services and data (hereinafter, “the contents”) property of Arquitectura Lúdica SL. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the web.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content offered through its website and with an enunciative but not limiting, not to use them to:
(a) incur unlawful, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
(b) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights;
(c) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the web, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or disseminate in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage;
(d) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
Arquitectura Lúdica S.L. reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in their judgment, they will not be suitable for publication.
In any case, Arquitectura Lúdica S.L. will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
1.4.2 Information capture
– Contact form, where the USER must fill in the email field, subject and name.
– Subscription form, the USER filling in the necessary fields for the subscription to the web with the name fields, and email
– Sales form, the USER filling in the necessary fields for the sale with the fields of name, email, address and DNI.
– Tracking cookies, according to the rules established in our cookies policy
– Navigation and IP Address: When browsing this website, the user automatically provides the web server with information related to your IP address, date and time of access, the hyperlink that has forwarded to them, your operating system and the browser used.
In any case, Arquitectura Lúdica S.L. reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website https://artchitectours.com/ as the present legal notice.
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY:
Arquitectura Lúdica S.L. by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its web page, as well as the elements contained in it (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of Arquitectura Lúdica SL or from its licensors. All rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by Arquitectura Lúdica S.L. It will be considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the way it is made available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization, are expressly prohibited of Arquitectura Lúdica S.L.
The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property ownership of Arquitectura Lúdica S.L. You can only view the elements of the web without the possibility of printing, copying or storing them on the hard disk of your computer or any other physical medium. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed in the pages of Arquitectura Lúdica S.L .
It is strictly forbidden to share the license for use with more people, each license is personal and non-transferable reserving us as many civil and criminal actions assist us in order to safeguard our rights, all under penalty of incurring a crime against the intellectual property of art. 270 and ss of the Penal Code with prison sentences of up to 4 years.
3. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSABILITY
Arquitectura Lúdica S.L. is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: for errors or omissions in the content, for lack of availability of the website, – which will make periodic stops for technical maintenance – as well as the transmission of viruses or malicious programs or harmful content, despite having adopted all necessary technological measures to prevent it.
Arquitectura Lúdica S.L. reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate on its website, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which these are presented or located in its Website.
5. LINK POLICY
People or entities that intend to make or carry out a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to the web of Arquitectura Lúdica S.L. must meet the following conditions:
– The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not allowed without the prior express authorization of Arquitectura Lúdica S.L.
– Deep-links or IMG or image links, or frames will not be established with the Arquitectura Lúdica S.L. website. without your prior express authorization.
– No false, inaccurate or incorrect data will be established on the web of Arquitectura Lúdica S.L., nor on the services or contents thereof. Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the web page in which it is established will not contain any trademark, trade name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Arquitectura Lúdica S.L., unless expressly authorized by the same.
– The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relationships between Arquitectura Lúdica S.L. and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, or the knowledge and acceptance of Arquitectura Lúdica S.L.. of the services and contents offered on said web page or portal.
– Arquitectura Lúdica S.L. will not be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the hyperlink is made, or the information and statements included therein.
The websites of Arquitectura Lúdica S.L. can make available to the user connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties. These links have the exclusive function of providing users with the search for information, content and services on the Internet, without in any case being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
Arquitectura Lúdica S.L. does not market, nor direct, nor previously controls, nor does it own the contents, services, information and statements available on said websites.
Arquitectura Lúdica S.L. does not assume any type of responsibility, even indirectly or subsidiary, for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions, manifestations, products and services existing or offered on websites not managed by Arquitectura Lúdica S.L. and that are accessible through Arquitectura Lúdica S.L.
6. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
Arquitectura Lúdica S.L. reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
Arquitectura Lúdica S.L. pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of its website exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
8. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION
Arquitectura Lúdica S.L. can modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
9. CLAIMS AND DOUBTS
Arquitectura Lúdica S.L. informs that there are complaint forms available to users and clients and can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your name and surname, the service or product purchased and stating the reasons for your claim.
You can also direct your claim by postal mail addressed to: Arquitectura Lúdica S.L., Ganduxer 53 At 08021 Barcelona, Spain.
10. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between Arquitectura Lúdica S.L. and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona, unless the applicable Law provides otherwise.